MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Exciting changes at MAD Family Fun

I just wanted to let everyone know there have been a few exciting changes at Mad Family Fun Blog! We have pages now! LOL I know, a simple thing, but something to check out. I have added a Cruise Directing 101 page for quick reference so you don't need to scroll through all the posts. I have also added, drum roll please, a page for Fun in your state. A quick and easy list of links to help you start having more fun! So check out the additions and look for more in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment