MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dog show!?!!?

Today my son and I found the cutest game on Facebook called Dog Show Friends. It is too cute. Well of course after playing for a while we started talking about dog shows and my son asked if we could go to one. What a great idea! So I looked on the Internet and found some resources and wanted to share. The American Kennel Club has a by state list and I found another site that lists show too. Looks like we will be having more MAD Family Fun at a dog show soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment