MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

FREE Bowling??? YES!!!



My 4 year old loves, I mean LOVES to bowl. He has been doing it since he was 2 and just got his first ball for Christmas this year. He does a winter bowling "league" but then what to do in the summer? Well here it is, kidsbowlfree.com.

Right now they are taking sign up for the 2011 season and you will be notified when the program starts so you can get in on the fun. I might even buy the family pass, since I have to take him anyway, I might as well brush up on my game (because right now he beats me even with bumpers!)

How the program works:

  1. All of the participating bowling centers are listed at  http://www.kidsbowlfree.com/all_centers.php.
  2. Select a bowling center near you.
  3. Register directly on the bowling center page (The registration is valid only at the bowling center where you register and cannot be used at any other bowling center unless otherwise noted.)
  4. Once you register, you will have the opportunity to purchase the family pass.  The Family Pass was created to allow for adult family members to enjoy bowling throughout the summer as well. The Family Pass starts from $24.95 and includes 2 GAMES PER PERSON PER DAY. The Family Pass covers up to 4 adult family members. You may have 1, 2, 3, or 4 adults on the family pass.
This low one-time payment covers up to 4 adults for the entire summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment