MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Nature Centers

I love to get out and enjoy nature. It is something I am passing on to my son. I love sharing the world around us and sometimes you can find the most wonderful FREE programs. Like today we drove less then 30 minutes to attend at FREE hour and a half “Nature Tot” program. My 4yr old had a wonderful time taking a hike, making crafts and enjoying the many activities the program provided.


So why not look and see if a nature center around you offers some free/low cost fun! Just type in your city and state along with “nature center” into Google and it will list local areas near you. My search (and I live in a very, very, very small town) brought up 6 area (with in an hour drive) centers that I will be checking for more MAD Family Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment