MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

GOLD in them there mailbox!!!

Remember a loooong time ago I said when we got to 50 fans I would tell you how to get some gold from Alaska? Well folks we made 50 (and then some!) So here it is...the secret gold LOL

My son and I did this and it was so neat. Just go to Felix Paydirt's Gourmet Gold and fill out this form. Mail it off with your 2 stamps and they will send you gold. They want you to buy their dirt of course, so they send you a sample so you might buy.

When David got his little bag of dirt he was beyond excited. And yes, there was a few flakes of what I assume were real gold! Make your child's or anyone else's day and send away for your Alaskan "paydirt."

No comments:

Post a Comment