MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Top O’ The Morning To Ya!!!

Well it is St. Patrick’s Day and I hope you are wearing your green. My 4 yr old reminded me with a pinch! I informed him I have GREEN EYES. LOL

So does anyone have plans? We do! When my son gets home from school, we will be building a new Leprechaun trap. I just picked up some gold chocolate coins to fill it with when he goes to bed tonight. We are also have corn beef and cabbage with red potatoes for dinner. And I picked up the cutest little shamrock cake at the store bakery. It should be great fun for all.

Well I must be off, I have to pick the boy up from preschool. I think he will love his shamrock shake I got him at McDonalds!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment