MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Another FREE building experience for the kiddos

I have posted before about the Lowes Build and Grow program that is free. Well I just became aware that Home Depo does a similar program that is also free!! I think it is wonderful for children to get the chance to learn how to use tools. And a big thanks to the stores for making it FREE! Think of how proud your child will be when they finish their project! Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment