MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Color someone's day

With so much technology today, kids can call or email friends and family in seconds. Has your child ever sent a snail mail? Well now they can with meaning and purpose! Fischer-Price has FREE printable greeting cards kids can color and send to friends and family. They have holiday, get well and the all important THANK YOU card kids should be sending to the grandparents for those birthday gifts.

So print a few out and let the kids color. I sure the kids will love making them and I know the people who receive them will cherish them!

No comments:

Post a Comment