MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Easter tree. Yes or No?



Okay, maybe this guy goes a LITTLE overboard!!!!

When my hubby first moved to Michigan he was shocked to see his first Easter Tree. The tradition of decorating trees with colorful Easter eggs is well known in Germany, but I guess where he grew up, not so much. German or not, I have always grow up with an Easter Tree. Hubby claims it is a “Michigan Thing” but I don’t think so. So I am turning to you my friends……

Tell us, have you ever seen an Easter Tree? Do you do an Easter Tree? And let me know which state you live in!!! I want to prove to hubby that the Easter Tree is not just a Michigan thing.

Now this is what I am used to

No comments:

Post a Comment