MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Friday, April 8, 2011

Let's go to Germany

Are you curious about the world? Maybe you home school or have a child who need some cool facts for a report for school. Well here is an interesting site I stumbled across recently called Germany.info. This site has some neat stuff like a whole section on Germany for kids and teens. Broken down into 2 age groups it is geared to teach children about Germany for a German child's view.  The site also has publication and some neat games. So take a minute and learn something while having some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment