MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Lovely Baby & Mommy CD Review




I am a mom of a 4 year old and let me tell you, when I received this cd to review I was expecting the same old "kid" type music cd. You know what I am talking about, children or animals singing the "hits" in those awful squeaky voices. Or the classics being pounded out on synthesizers. I was pleasantly surprised by what I heard!!!

The cd contains easy listening music that is well done. I listened to it while driving my son to pre-school and was surprised by his interest in it even though he was above the recommended age. At one point we were singing one of the songs together and I just had to smile. In fact I have found myself listening to it when he is not even in the car! And I have found myself singing "You can sing along" while cleaning!

The lyrics speak to the new mother in a way I know I would have found helpful in those early days of fatigue. I found this cd to be so refreshing from the cds I had for my son as a newborn. If you want to hear a few samples from this cd go to the Lovely Baby CDs Site.

Thank you to Raimond Lap for producing a product that meets the needs of children AND adults.
*********************************************************************************
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas a Minneapolis SEO and Web Design firm. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment