MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Watermelons, Yummy!!

You never know what your going to find when your looking around on the web. I stumbled across this interesting page from the National Watermelon Promotion Board. I didn't even know there was such a thing! LOL Their site has a whole section just for kids. You can meet "J. Slice" and learn facts, recipes, games and more.There is even a link about watermelon history, different types, and that all important issue, how to make sure your watermelon is ripe!

No comments:

Post a Comment