MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

275, 300, 325 and more????


All righty there my fun friends...I want to give away some fun stuff. Sooooooooooooo, when we reach 275 "likes" I will put all the people who "like" MAD Family Fun in a drawing and pull one lucky winner to get a surprise prize pack!!! 300 "likes" I will do it again. 325 "likes", well you get the picture right? LOL So tell your friends, tell your neighbors, heck tell strangers, because I really, really, really, want to give prizes away!!!! So go "like" us one facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment