MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Amazing Free wetland CD-ROMs


You know me by now, I love FREE and I love educational fun!! Well I hit the mother load on this one!! The  CWPPRA or The Coastal Wetlands Planning, Protection and Restoration Act, has a site that offers these free materials on the Louisiana waterways. I ordered both of the CD-ROMS and was actually VERY surprised by the content. The MAD product tester has to be pried from the computer because he was just having way too much fun playing the games. Shhhh, don't tell him he was learn.

The material is divided up for different age ranges and the lesson plans provided are awesome. There are not only games on the CDs but also printable stuff too. I can not put into words how cool these are, so just go order your family a set for FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment