MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Camp fire songs and stories

It is reading Tuesday and with the Great American Backyard Camp out coming up fast I thought I would share some resources to help make your camp out more fun!



First off we have the NWF official Backyard Camp out link of stories and songs. You can hear and print of the song from this site. My son is currently singing "Alice the Camel" as I type!

Next is the Scoutorama site. It has over 700 camp out song lyrics!

Last, from Ultimate camp resource we have we have a bunch of stories to tell around the fire.

If you still want more, just google campfire songs or stories. There are many, many, many sites out there that can help you. Just remember to keep it fun, keep it silly, and above all have FUN!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment