MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Friday, June 24, 2011

Chickens are pets too!?!?


Okay, yes, we might be a bit strange having chickens for pets but look at the joy on his face! He LOVES chickens and he has done a great job taking care of them. And as an added bonus, we will be getting fresh eggs sometime soon! I think it is important for children to have the responsibility of a pet, even if it is a chicken. Our chicks have grow so much in the last few month. *sniff* Look at me getting all sentimental! Here our our "babies" now:


No comments:

Post a Comment