MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Friday, June 17, 2011

Family Summer Camp at Bass Pro Shop





Do you have a Bass Pro Shop near you? If you do, you are so in for some fun! They are having Family Summer Camp!! They are offering free activities, craft and workshops. Each workshop you attend, you get a FREE pin. They also have FREE Summer Fun Activity guides available in store that look very neat. They are also having an amazing give-a-way.

Bass Pro Shop is really offering some great things to get you to come in and they are all FREE. I don't have a Bass Pro Shop near buy but I am so going to hit my hubby up to take a day trip to the nearest one so we can get in on the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment