MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

How much fun can you have for $3?

I read the paper. I talk to strangers. I find the fun, I am the cruise director! So how much fun can we have on just $3? More then should be legal!

After going to Lowe's Build and Grow clinic where he made a waving flag (for FREE) we headed to the local children's garden. They were asking for a $1 donation per person for their Garden Critter event. We explored the gardens, did a scavenger hunt, made a craft, met worms, bug eating plants and more.....


Since we had made our $1 donation each at the children's garden, we were then told we got FREE admission to an area museum! How cool was that! The little museum also had a small planetarium and for $1 we both got to go! David had never been to one before.



So that my friends is how much fun you can have for $3!!! Be creative and get out there and have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment