MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

It is Reading Tuesday



For Reading Tuesday this week, I found a wonderful website called MightyBooks. They have some great stories for kids. The ones we are doing today are animated. I like the fact that as it tells the story it highlights the words in the story to help young readers. We have tons of books at the MAD house but these are stories we have never heard before which is a nice change of pace. Plus I don't have to be the one reading! LOL It is nice to be given a break now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment