MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Monday, June 6, 2011

It's Math Monday!!


Today is Math Monday at the MAD household. My son is only 5 so we are starting to learn to add. We have flash cards and magnetic numbers but for today I found a really cool site called math4kids.com. They have lesson plans already made up! And they make it easy for anyone to teach their kid. The site has games, puzzles, and more for ALL ages. I cringed when I saw geometry and trig listed! So get your math on cause it's Monday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment