MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Friday, June 10, 2011

It's Mystery Friday


Welcome to Mystery Friday!!! Have you heard of dinner and a movie? Well why not make a date for lunch and a movie! Today we are going to have theater time in our own home. I am going to offer up Kung Fu Panda or Beverly Hill Chihuahua and I already now the dogs will win. We have watched it so many times, but who cares, as long as we are having fun. So pop some popcorn and cuddle down with you family and have a home theater experience.

1 comment:

  1. Popcorn is my daughter's new favorite food! She wants "pop pop" all the time now! We often do lunch movies at the house. She's a fair-skinned redhead so I try to keep her inside during the hottest times of the day. Enjoy your movie!!

    ReplyDelete