MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Give-A-Way: Lets see your fun!

I am feeling like spreading some fun around! For the Give-A-Way you will win a MAD Family Fun surprise Fun Pack. All you have to do is post a picture of your family having fun on the MAD Family Fun Facebook page and tell me about the fun! Everyone who posts a picture will be entered. That simple!

So have some fun and post those pictures!!! You have till Monday! (7/25/11)

Puddle Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment