MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Monday, July 11, 2011

Pooh & Friends Puppets


Pooh and friends are becoming popular again with a new movie coming out. Disney has this cute craft you can make. Now they say to use colored bags, I don't know where you would get those, so we just used crayons to color our bags. We also used construction paper instead of card stock and they still came out cute! So have a pot of honey and make some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment