MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The S'more Store



When I say S'mores, what comes to mind? Joyful memories of childhood camp outs? The overwhelming pain in the hind end of transporting the ingredients when you go camping as an adult? What if I told you there is a product out that that cuts the mommy hassles of making S'mores and returns the joy for not only the children but you too?

What is this miracle? The S'more Store! This convenient and portable storage container is durable and eliminates having to dig through cabinets or camping supplies to find your S'more ingredients. Just ask my 5 year old! He can quickly locate everything he needs with in seconds and have a S'more made in the microwave in under 30 seconds. Gone are the days of "MOOOOOOOM, where are the marshmallows?"

I was so excited when I got mine to review. It was much larger then I expected it to be and holds 3 packs of gram crackers, 6 bars of chocolate and a whole bag of marshmallows! Gone are the day of marshmallows on the ground around the campfire. Gone are the days of missing chocolate! Let's be honest, you wake up, crawl out of your tent for that morning cup of coffee only to find half used chocolate bars here, there, and everywhere, well that is just chocolate abuse!

Besides being super convenient, totally practical and an essential item for any mom (dad, grandparent, even people without children who just love S'mores), this thing is also absolutely adorable! I mean come on, it looks like a big ol S'more!

Hats off and thank you to Jill Schwanz Warsaw and Diane Rinaldi Mathis  for coming up with an amazing product!  You can  order your own S'more Store too.


*********************************************************************************
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

1 comment: