MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Friday, July 29, 2011

What the heck!!?! Why I've been MIA.....

I want to start by saying I am sorry for being MIA the last week or so. My hubby has been on vacation this week but what is even more responsible for my lack of attention is the fact we have received a startling surprise here at MAD.

Back in June, our son went to the grandparents for a weekend. Shortly after I started getting very nauseous. Then a certain something did not show up (women you know what I mean.) SURPRISE, the test came back positive.

Yes folks, it would seem that at 37 years old, just when my “baby” is getting ready to head off to kindergarten, we may be starting all over. Forgive me, but I am having a very hard time wrapping my mind around this. If you have read my “meet the MAD staff” section, you will know that we have experienced both early term and late losses in pregnancy.

So, between throwing up and freaking out, I have neglected you and for that I am sorry. I promise that once we see a heart beat on this little “guy” (in about a week or so) I will get back to being focused. So bear with me as MAD Family Fun might be turning into MAD Family Fun plus ONE. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment