MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What to do, what to do....

It is 7am and it is already hotter the H E double hockey sticks. It is so hot my child refuses to even go out to swim! I can only take so many cartoons. So what to do? This is when you bust out the craft box!

You don't even need to have a craft in mind, just give them some supplies and step back. With a little creativity and unsupervised time you might be amazed what you children will make!

Rock, puff ball, wiggly eyes, pipe cleaner and paint: It's a butterfly!

No comments:

Post a Comment