MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Saturday, August 6, 2011

It's Offical

Life at MAD Family Fun has been a roller coaster lately. As I have posted before, we got a surprise positive pregnancy test a while back. Well this past week I was having cramping and back pain and was positive we had taken a turn for the worse. I went to the doctor and they ordered an ultrasound. When the tech FINALLY said “and there is the heart beat” I was in shock. The baby is fine and growing. Two little arms and two little legs and much to my son’s joy the tech showed him a tiny little butt!

So, it is official, MAD Family Fun is growing. So I promise to get back to business. Forgive me for my absents and prepare for some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment