MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Monday, August 8, 2011

MANcation 2011

What is a MANcation you might ask? Well around here it is Daddy and son going on a mini vacation ALONE!!! No mommy on this trip. So it is kind of a momcation in a way too!


For three days and 2 very rainy night, my men folk went camping at the beach and played tourist in Holland, MI. It was hubby's idea (and I am so proud of him.) Despite the rain they had a great time bonding and I got a break from being the cruise director.

Now it doesn't just have to be a MANcation, you could call it a DADcation in your house. But the idea is that daddy gets to plan and spend some real quality time with his kiddos, even if it is just over night!

I know my hubby and son had a wonderful time hanging out together. So, why not encourage the man in your life to take a MANcation!

No comments:

Post a Comment