MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I've got boogers! Want some? **GIVE-A-WAY**


That's right folks, I got some boogers. A few of you have expressed interest as to where I managed to come up with such an odd item as a box of boogers, so I stopped at the gas station where I had found them. They has just a few boxes left. It seems everyone wants to eat boogers! I managed to snag the last few boxes and now I am offering them to you!!!!

Just comment under this post on Facebook about how you want to eat some boogers and you will be in the drawing to win a box! You have till Friday (9/23/11) at noon (eastern) to comment. A couple lucky fun friends will get their own box of booger to enjoy.

What are you waiting for!?!?! Get entering!

1 comment:

  1. They look like something I would like. I can gross out my friends at school at snack time.

    Lyndi Carrero

    ReplyDelete