MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween at your local zoo


Halloween is just days away!!! Are you looking for something fun and safe to do? Why not try your local zoo. Ours, Binder Park Zoo in Battle Creek, MI has the Great Zoo Boo. There is trick or treating, a carnival, rides, and just lots of fun to be had. It has become a tradition with our family.

I know other Michigan zoos have Halloween events like John Ball in Grand Rapids and the Detroit Zoo. Don't live in Michigan? No problem! Check with your local zoo! Don't know what the closest zoo is to you? Then check here!

No comments:

Post a Comment