MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Friday, November 18, 2011

Do you Black Friday?


Over the years I have ventured out to the black friday sales. And over the years I have been both amused and horrified by the crowds and their behavior. Last year my hubby went with me for the first time since our son spent the night at his grandparents.

Now, personally, I have no desire to ever go out on black friday again, but I guess my hubby had so much fun at the Toys R Us sale, now HE wants to go again!!!

So if your one of those crazy people, like my hubby, who plan to head out into the darkness in search of a sale, I have a site for you that you can look at all the black friday ads and make you plan of attack.



No comments:

Post a Comment