MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Forgive me.....


I just want to ask all of my Fun Friends out there to forgive me for being MIA the last couple weeks. It would seem the newest fun tester coming to MAD has decided to make this last trimester a little hard on Mama. I will not go into details but it has been a bumpy road. We have about 6 weeks to go and I am going to try to be here more for you all. So let's try to get back to having some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment