MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Disney Printable - UP Adventure Book


Based on the movie UP, this printable Adventure Book is awesome! It is filled with activities that will keep your children busy for a while. And I don't mean coloring and dot to dot.... I mean real activities they can do and have fun with. And when they complete each activity there are badges they get to glue in. This is VERY cute. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment