MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Kawasaki Disease Awareness Day


Here at MAD we love to have fun, but some days it is also important to keep in mind the things that can effect our children and their health. Today is Kawasaki Disease Awareness Day. Most of you have never heard of it but 80% of patients are UNDER 5 years of age! I would hope everyone takes a minute to make themselves aware of this disease and know the signs. And for those of you who have a child living with Kawasaki Disease, know that we here at MAD love you and hope you have some fun today. (((HUGS)))

1 comment:

  1. You actually make it seem really easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something that I feel I might by no means understand. It sort of feels too complex and extremely vast for me. I am having a look ahead for your next submit, I will attempt to get the hold of it!
    Sally Hansen Instant Dry Topcoat .45 oz. (Case of 6)

    ReplyDelete