MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Wow, look at it grow!

I posted a while back about making an indoor garden. Our fun tester was bitten by the spring bug and sooo wanted to start planting a garden, so we did this instead of jumping the gun on our vegetable patch. I am not sure what "cat grass" is exactly, but it grows fast!


Planting Day

72 hours after planting!!!














The cats LOVE to chew on it. If it were not for the fact we would have every stray cat in the neighborhood on our law, I would put this stuff on our front yard to fill in the bald spots because it grows so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment