MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Dinos and the gas they passed



Believe it or not, this is not a joke....Dino "vapors" might have lead to global warming!! I kid you not!! Check out this very educational and interesting post from Living Green Magazine. Just like cows today,  long-necked sauropods were mass producers of Methane gas. In the journal of Current Biology recently appeared an article  Could methane produced by sauropod dinosaurs have helped drive Mesozoic climate warmth? Well could it?

Read this article, watch the video with your kids and talk about some science! Great Science fair topic if you ask me, but then we love all kinds of gas around here. Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment