MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Make you own "mod podge"


I have been finding a few neat crafts to do and they call for "mod podge" which is a name brand for a type of glue. I checked my craft store only to be hit with sticker shock at the price of this glue. What to do? Make my own!! And so can you! You most likely have everything you need to make it right now, so lets get started.....


First you need a jar to mix it in. I use a baby food jar. Next, and this is the hardest step..... Put 50/50 water and glue (like Elmer's) in the jar. Put the lid on your jar and shake. Your done! That was so easy I almost died laughing at what people at the store were paying for the same thing with a name brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment