MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Monday, June 11, 2012

Get crafty and travel the world


Join the worldwide voyage at Micheal's to learn about awesome animals and cool crafts! We are so excited!!!! Their online interactive passport page is amazing! You can learn all sorts of educational facts about other countries and get instruction for making some super cool crafts.

There is also an in-store portion to this summer program with craft events.  I don't know about you but we here at MAD are so there! So grab your passport, check your local store and get your imagination going.

No comments:

Post a Comment