MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sand Art


I picked up this sand art kit at Dollar Tree and it has sparked a sand art craze at our house! This kit is awesome in the fact it has three activities in it for just a buck! There are two sand pictures you can make and a sand art bottle (like at the carnivals.) 

We are having so much fun with sand art they we have hit Micheal's craft store for more bottles and a supply of various colored sands! And even though this could get "messy" with sand on the floor, a vacuum cleaner makes it like it never happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment