MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Alaska bear cam



Who doesn't love watching bears? I remember as a small child my grandparents took us "down south" to visit relatives and going to the open air dump in the evening to watch black bears from the car. It was a local attraction you could say. Those days (thankfully) are long gone with better waste disposal.

But who doesn't love seeing beautiful majestic bears? What if you could do it from the safety of your home? The Explore site is amazing! It has a live bear cam and you can watch the bears fishing! It is located at the Katmai National Park and Preserve in Alaska. The best viewing is from 6:30am - 11:30pm (they are on Alaska Standard Time)

Right now I am watching three bears at the falls fishing! I could watch these guys for hours. I know I can't, just saying I could! They have a variety of other cams and I am now off to watch belugas! I love cams.


No comments:

Post a Comment