MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Another great giveaway from She Scribes



School is upon us.... Parents cheer, children cry.... but it is that time of year. Back to school mean the kids need supplies and here is your chance to get some great ones from She Scribes. I love her giveaways! You win every thing in the photo and more! I know we could use some more scissors around here. It seems every time we go to do a craft someone has eaten the scissors. I am sure when we move someday we will find all 217 lost pairs. Gotta love children!

Okay maybe not 217 pairs, but I am sure that we would find a couple dozen pair!

This giveaway end 8/22/12




No comments:

Post a Comment