MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Campfire Roasting Logs giveaway


I love the smell of a campfire....LOVE it. When we moved into our home, there was an awful pine that needed to be removed. I have nothing against pines in general mind you but this one was awful. So I cut it down. We didn't want to pay to have the stump removed so we decided to burn it out.

I gathered some of those red brick edgers to make a ring so we would be legit and in line with the town ordnance on burning. Ten years later that sad little ring is still there. I still love having fires in it but it is rather sad looking.

Sooooo, I was excited to find this giveaway from duraflame® where you can win a brand new fire pit for your backyard and a supply of Campfire Roasting Logs! Of course I entered, will you?

1 comment:

  1. Entered! Love sitting by a fire...especially with our friends across the street!

    ReplyDelete