MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Friday, August 31, 2012

It's Friday Fun Friend time!!!! Is it you????

 
 
Drum roll please.................
 
 
This week's Friday Fun Friend is Diane from Michigan. What she likes best about MAD is all the craft ideas. For fun she talks to her neighbor lady, ummm, I am her neighbor! LOL See I am entertaining in real life too!
The craft item she can't live without is paper and crayons. When asked if she had anything else to share she said:
 
I have no awesome children. LOL Actually I have 3 and one dog. I need to start doing some crafts with my kids though.
 
Congrats to Diane! I would say watch you mailbox, but I plan to just have the oldest Fun Tester do the delivery and save on shipping. :) To learn how to be considered for MADs Friday Fun Friend click here .
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment