MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

POLLY-O/KRAFT String Cheese coupon promotion & FUN giveaway

Look at all this fun stuff you can win from She Scribes!

  • Two POLLY-O/KRAFT String Cheese Gratuity Coupons
  • A Lunch Box to pack their favorite lunches in
  • Dry-Erase Bright Crayons
  • Dry-Erase Washable Markers
  • Dry-Erase Board Set
  • Twistable Colored Pencils
  • Wild Notes 1 subject
  • Wild Notes Journal
  • Wild Notes Refill Paper


  • I love She Scribes because not only is Kimberly a great blogger but she finds the coolest stuff to giveaway!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment