MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

You could win a $1,500 La-z-boy gift card!


I know, you are reading this and asking, But MAD if about fun, what does La-Z-boy have to do with fun? Everything!!! How fun would it be to win a $1,500 gift card from She Scribes!

Not only is winning fun, but comfort while watching movies is fun. Or while reading to your children! There are lots of fun things you can do with La-Z-boy furniture. All I can say is do NOT miss out on this great chance.

I already entered because our oldest Fun Tester recently broke my hubby's hand me down recliner and when daddy is uncomfortable, no one is happy. I mean honestly, look at my hubby's chair...


It wasn't great when we got it and now the right arm is broke and well it is thread bare and gross. Children are so hard on furniture. Well so are men! I soooo hope I get the chance to throw this thing out and get a new one! I want to win, but I want all of you to have the chance too! So get on over to She Scribes and enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment