MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fall printables from Nick Jr


I don't know about your children, but mine do enjoy watching some of the shows on Nick Jr. I have found two great printable packs from Nick Jr. that I am sure my oldest will enjoy. The first is the Autumn Activity Pack. It is full of fun, with lots of engaging activities. The second one if the Fall Coloring Pack. With this pack of printables children can release their inner artist. Both are good way to keep the little ones busy while you try to get dinner ready or maybe just have five minutes to yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment