MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Simple can be just as good



For Thanksgiving, we did not have the onslaught of friends and family most people do. We had just the four of us and a yummy meal. Our dining table has long been given over to crafts so what were we to do? Our six year old came up with the best idea ever, of putting tv trays together to form a table in front of our couch.

That got me thinking, so I threw a bed sheet over the tables and we grabbed a few items to decorate. Was it the most glamours Thanksgiving table ever? Not to most, but to my son it was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. Some times simple can be just as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment